2014 PITTSBURGH HIGH SCHOOL DATA JAM
Students that participated in Data Jam 2014 put their skills to the test on a variety of big data projects, which included:
- Effects of fast food restaurants and income on obesity
- Impact of community investments on neighborhood growth
- Impact of violent movies on crime rates
- Correlation between lack of public transportation and crime
- Correlation between potholes and weather patterns
- Do concert nights increase crimes?
- Does extreme weather impact crime rates?